Current Weight: 244
So I have a confession. I am currently terrible at my diet. I use Weight Watchers. and I don't do a great job with it. That being said I am recommitting to this and will keep track of my progress. The Cheetos at lunch didn't help.
One of my main challenges is the work snacks. Also I track exercise I didn't do. I can fix the work snacks by packing veggies and fruit instead of junk. Also I can only track exercise that I have done instead of what I'm planning to do. Good intentions are nice but flat stomachs are better.
As a penance, I'm going to do both the exercise that I planned to do yesterday along with the exercise I'm going to do today. But don't get me wrong this isn't to make me feel bad. Instead, I believe that this will energize me to keep me motivated. I'll feel REALLY proud of myself once I do both of these. completing exercise and eating healthy actually make me feel nice emotionally too.
So tonight: Couch to 5K and Sweat'n to the Oldies!
Tomorrow is a BIG Challenge. More info to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment